Quilt Assist is the avenue by which Qld Quilters Inc provides funding to Affiliated Groups to assist nominated Queensland charities.
Queensland Quilters offers support to Affiliated Groups
- Up to $250.00 for Charity and Raffle Quilts or other requested items to benefit Queensland Charities
Affiliated Groups who have been financial members of Queensland Quilters Inc for 3 consecutive years are eligible to apply for funding.
Affiliated Groups need to be financial as at the 1st April 2018 and must meet the criteria for assistance. The number of applications that are successful is determined by the budget allocated by Queensland Quilters Inc.
- Funding will be allocated initially to groups who have not received funding previously and then to groups who have not received funding in the previous year.
- The decision by the Management Committee is final and no discussions will be entered into.
Applications will close on 15th April
Accountability for Funding Provided
- Funded groups must provide Qld Quilters with images of raffle, charity quilts or other items, made and donated to charities, with permission for publication on our website page listing supported charities.
- They are also to provide copies of letters of thanks or testimonials from supported charities.
- All images and testimonials should be provided to Qld Quilters by 31st October.
Please complete and submit online.
Quilt Assist Policy
Our revised Quilt Assist Policy will be published after our March Management Committee Meeting.