Queensland Quilters has many Affiliated Groups throughout Queensland and in northern New South Wales.
If you are interested in joining a group in your local area or if your group is interested in becoming one of our Affiliated Groups please contact our Membership Secretary for details.
Benefits of being an Affiliated Group include:
- Affiliation with the State Guild
- Receive our quarterly newsletter “Material Facts”
- Hiring stands for Quilt Shows
- Borrowing the Challenge quilts for display
- Access to financial assistance
- Send one member (once) to our monthly meetings
- Borrow from our extensive library
- Host Queensland Quilters annual picnic
- Advertise group events via “Material Facts”, at monthly meetings and on the website
- Access to a wide range of information, support, advice & help as required
Affiliated Groups membership fees
Membership fees are due 1st April each year. All fees are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
New and Non-Financial Members
$65.00 per year (includes $5 joining / late fee)
$60.00 per year
If you have any questions about becoming a member please contact our Membership Secretary