Queensland Quilters has many Affiliated Groups throughout Queensland.
If you are interested in joining a group in your local area, you can check the List of Affiliated Groups for contact details.
If your group is interested in becoming one of our Affiliated Groups please complete the Affiliated Group Membership Form on the right hand side of this page or contact our Membership Secretary.
Benefits of being an Affiliated Group
- Affiliation with the State Guild
- Receive our quarterly newsletter “Material Facts”
- Borrowing the Challenge quilts for display
- Access to financial assistance
- Access to Quilt Appraisals
- Access to Workshops offered by Queensland Quilters
- Send one member on one occasion to a monthly meeting
- Enter one group quilt in our October Quilt Show
- Borrow from our extensive library
- Advertise group events via “Material Facts”, at monthly meetings and on the website
- Access to a wide range of information, support, advice & help as required
Affiliated Groups membership fees
Membership fees are due 1st April each year. All fees are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
New and Non-Financial Members
$65.00 per year (includes $5 joining / late fee)
$60.00 per year
If you have any questions about becoming a member please contact our Membership Secretary
Affiliated Group Membership Form
- Complete your Affiliated Group Membership form online
- Pay by Direct Deposit or Credit Card