Membership Application Form
Individual membership is open to anyone interested in the arts of Patchwork and Quilting. All levels of skill are most welcome, from beginners to professionals.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Attend our monthly meetings
- Attend all of our special interest group gatherings (2QAQ, 2QMod, 2QApplique)
- Enter the Queensland Quilt Show
- Enter the SoTAq exhibition
- Borrow books and magazines from our extensive library
- Preference for workshop bookings
- Voting rights
- Nominate for a position on the Management Committee
- Receive our quarterly newsletter “Material Facts”
- Receive a monthly email “Between the Facts”
- Receive a discount at selected patchwork/quilting shops
- Volunteer at major quilting events
- Discount tickets to the Quilt & Craft Fair
- Enter our Quilt Challenge
- Have quilts appraised by Quilt Appraisal Team for a nominal fee
- Apply to become a member of the Quilt Appraisal Team
- Attend the annual picnic day hosted by one of our Affiliated Groups
- Purchase an exclusive Queensland Quilters Name Badge
Individual Membership fees
Membership fees are due 1st April each year. All fees are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
New and Non-Financial Members
$65.00 per year (includes $5 joining / late fee)
$60.00 per year
If you have any questions about becoming a member please contact our Membership Secretary.
- Complete your Application Form online!
- Pay by Direct Deposit or Credit Card